Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Khronicles of Kate-also make sure to read the end where Kate gives me a heart attack!


No new news here!!!! Same old, same old!

Every single day, more than one time a day, I say to myself in desperate prayer,

"give me strength, give me strength, give me strength."

And I think He must be. Because I am still alive. And I haven't gone comatose yet. Although I am close.

Those two choices might be my only options around here.

Be strong,.... or slip into a comatose state. The comatose might be more peaceful. But then I'd miss all the "fun" right?

Tell me if it is bad that most days after we get home from running errands Kate would prefer sitting in her car seat then come in the house. I check on her and she is happily just sitting in there all strapped in. Strange...

Tonight, Kate (who was up late thanks to a mini super power nap that gives her super human staying awake abilities) came up and sat in Corey's lap.

He momentarily freaked out in a "chilled out Corey way" and handed Kate to me. Her nose was huge. Like her whole face looked slightly different and off. Her nose was huge. And it was wrong!

I was so concerned I didn't even dare run to get the camera although you know it killed me not to.

Kate had stuffed wads of tissue up her nose. So far up I had to use tweezers to get them out. And she had shoved more than one piece in one of her nostrils.

And you couldn't even see them just looking at her normal, except for the fact that her nose was huge. I had a mini heart attack inside and I think it has given me anxiety for the rest of the night.

I don't know how she even got them up there so far! All she said to me was "it hurts". As I said, I was able to get them out with tweezers but I was scared at one point to do so because it was so far in. I thought I was going to have to take her to the Dr. Ugghhh.....

"give me strength, give me strength, give me strength"



Help me people! Start praying! I am feeling a vegatative state coming on!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, the way I see it, if I could go into a comatose state with a definitive knowledge of when I would reawaken, I'd likely sign up for it. I need the rest! =) Thank goodness for tweezers!

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

Aliya says, " oh oh, big girl's a mess!". When Kadyn was little he shoved tiny pieces of hotdog up his nose. We didn't know it until his nose started running green snot and he smelled bad! We made a trip to the doctor for that one. The things they come up with...seriously!

Unknown said...

Poor Susan :(
I'd hae cracked! Good work keeping it together!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...