Thursday, January 6, 2011

How the Heffernans saved my marrriage.

Okay. That is a little extreme........


But I love the Heffernans! And Corey and I have a date every night at 10:00pm PROMT which sometimes includes food and always includes a whole lot of giggling. Is it manly to giggle? Probably not but it is what it is, right?

One night Corey told me as we were cracking up at Doug.... "You are just happier lately".


And I thought about it. I can be grumpier in the evenings. And knowing we are going to crack up later makes me happy. And the Heffernans just make me happy. I am sorry if that is shallow. I am sorry if TV is a mind numbing waste of time. I am sorry if the Heffernans really don't matter at all because they aren't even real people. They make me cheery in the evening when the day has been a lot of madness (not as in anger but as in craziness).

"DOUGLAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!!" .......Sorry, you have to be there!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We totally watched last night's episode too! Love it (probably shouldn't) but I do!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...