Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Braces Schmaces.....

Are YOU JOKING me??????

5,000 dollars for braces for Nathan?????

Does that come with a car????

Can we drive home in them???????

Can we hook them up to our home and create energy from them?????

What kind of little squares of metal are these?????

I mean.... can we get real here?

The second we think we are going to live more comfortably, reality happens.

Nathan's top teeth are growing ascrew. They haven't broken through yet, they are currently growing into the roots of his other teeth. That is why they are flared out.

So braces are pretty much a must. If we want him to have teeth on top. Which I do. I kinda think that is handsome.

I'm not really even a fan of perfectly straight teeth. I think a little bit of crooked teeth are cute and part of a person's personality.

Grr....

Guess we will just have to cut back on our utility usage....



Oh, wait! We already do that! That's why Bo is eating breakfast in his winter coat. :) While he watches cartoons. I am terrible, I already know.

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

I ♥ u.

I supposing there is a payment plan?

Janetlee said...

We went to Dr. Mooso and loved him. He was $4200 but maybe Challis has less work needing done than Nathan. So does this mean $39.95 for WW is out of the question?

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...