Sunday, January 9, 2011

Appreciation for (invasion of the body snatchers...just sayin'. doo doo doo doo...) husband, Sunday, the 48th

This week.....

Corey cleaned up Kate's throw up and let me stay in bed...Seriously UNHEARD OF AROUND HERE!!!!

He let me have a two hour Sunday nap...which is almost unheard of, I am not a napper.

and an hour to also read in bed.....I have been reading "True Grit". A good little entertaining read.

He made dinner for the kids....

He had them all in bed by 8....

Hid chocolates for me in his pocket for Rhett's basketball game.

Help me.

I'm scared.

2 comments:

Terri Porter said...

Don't question....Just appreciate it while it lasts.

Unknown said...

That, my friend, is so romantic. Mwahhh

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...