Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kitchen Dreams!

Remember my kitchen? I covet a square table. I was given this really pretty table. It is great quality.

In order to have the chairs all pushed in I need to have the table as long as the leafs will allow. So it becomes quite huge. And the "dining" room space in our kitchen is supremely small. We almost go nuts when we are all in there. So my solution is (aside from removing my "island") to get a square table, and I'd like it tall. My friend has 8 people in her family and a square table and it takes up a remarkably small amount of room.

Maybe I will build one... ;)


1 comment:

Janetlee said...

When you lose 50 lbs you can have our table. I mean it. Table and 8 chairs. A gift from me for you because I know you can do it! Deal?

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...