Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN THE WOODS WHEN NO ONE IS WATCHING!!!!!!!!

I promised you a long time ago I would post pictures from Corey's trail camera....

Below is precisely why I hate camping.... aside from the three other major reasons....(No bathroom, no shower, no American Idol at night, Corey and I argue. Was that four?)












Moose will kill you. I am not even joking.



This one eyed monster could kill me just by looking at me...




This is just evil. I don't even know what it is. But there is something not right going on here.











Despite my fondness for animals, I don't enjoy what is lurking in the woods. One time I saw a deer up close and I thought it was a man in khaki pants and it FREAKED my out. One time a branch snagged my hair and I thought a bat landed on my head. One time I went hiking and Corey had to carry me home,... wasn't a pretty sight. One time I watched Oprah and she TERRIFIED me of cougars. TERRIFIED. Really, honestly, I am just happier (and safer) at home.

One time when I was a teenager my dad and I went on a ward camp out and we slept under the stars. I still remember him getting up and moving the car to block us in case anyone should back over us in the night. But we slept under the stars, just me and my dad. (And the whole rest of the ward. But they were in tents so it was just us who counted.) It was before I was smart enough to be scared of the mountains. And it was lovely. But that was then.

Anyways, if you think I am just crazy for being paranoid.... let's just take a little gander at the two following pictures.



Uh-huh. I think you all get my point.

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

That is the most hilarious post on planet earth! I'm rolling in laughter!

I Gotta Try That said...

I am so with you Susan. I will not go camping I hate it! Where was this at?

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...