Saturday, January 8, 2011

There are some draw backs to having little siblings. But some sweet advantages as well.

This is the second time that Justine has learned the sad truth about sharing her bed with a little sister. The first time it was in her hair, the second time on her new comforter.

Little Kate has the flu.

It has been a quiet, peaceful day on the home front. (sleeping with "pig", and her princess slippers while daddy watches the Steeler football game in his new fancy pants)





Little china doll


But the advantage to being puked on comes when her "chore" is to cuddle with sicki-poo on the couch so the rest of us can get the house cleaned up. So the other kids did real work while Justine snuggled the fevery little person. I figure if you have been woken up at night to throw up in your bed.... you get the easy chores.





Our sad little Josie. She has gotten so old and is getting close to the end of her journey. She has been a gift to us.

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

Ohhhhh. Don't you hate it that pets don't live as long as we do? They're such a part of the family. We're sick here too, but I don't think it's the flu - just a fever and slight cough. Only two of them got it and only one is suffering now. Although I am disturbed by the nose bleeds - time to start the humidifier again.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...