Thursday, January 27, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

A very important decision has finally been made. Once again. I have been stewing and researching over this decision but I have finally made my choice. Duh nu un Nuhh!!!!!




Kate will have a pig cake for her 3rd birthday. You know....as a tribute to her beloved pig.






Watching TV and having a little snuggle time with Pig.

I think Pig might just be a little like Calvin's "Hobbes". He comes alive when we aren't looking and is Kate's partner in crime.

Calliou was in a close race for the birthday cake but he is spoiled bratty and whiny I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Pig is loving and giving and a great source of comfort to Kate. Calliou just gives her for shallow bratty TV time.

Pigs love means so much more.

Good cake though!

Justine and Kate usually share a family birthday party since their birthdays are only two days apart. Justine hasn't decided what her cake will be yet although I think we just might go bowling!

Rhett stayed home from school sick today. I actually kinda liked it. I went back to bed and let him watch the little kids. He even cooked them (on the oven) a nice hot breakfast. Fried eggs! Impressive. Am I bad?

Here is the handsome guy in his new reading glasses. I was actually surprised he picked the most trendy and prominent pair that he could choose from. I thought he might prefer a wire pair that was less noticeable. but he went for these! He's stylin' now!

P.S....He told me not to put this picture on Face Book, but he didn't mention my blog... so I am still good,.... right?

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...