Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nothing like Christmas day fun with the neighbor's pit bull

I have to admit, I am rather scared of pit bulls. You know, seeing as I have small children and rabbits.

But Corey, who is scared of literally NOTHING (how would that be?) has made a new friend. And I have to admit he is kinda cute is a "Turner and Hooch" sort of way. But mostly I am still scared.

Christmas morning, while we were cleaning up breakfast and waiting for Corey to give permission to open presents he calls me out to meet his new friend.


Ta da!

Great, honey!



Corey said as he was taking out the trash the dog brought him a stick. Corey threw it and it quickly turned into a game. The dog would stand on the wood pile wait for Corey to throw it and then fetch it and be back in a jiffy.



Super strong...

Good to have friends, ya know?

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...