Monday, January 31, 2011

In case you were wondering where all the talented children are living....I have hogged them all to myself

Have you ever noticed that talent runs in families and some kids, just have it all?

Well, that is the case in our family. We have some serious talent going on!


Thought I'd share.


Kate the monkey whisperer


Kassidy the professional faller down the stairs and get nasty bruises


Nathan the top notch writer out of bendies



I would have to say this one speaks for itself, wouldn't you?





My son can make a bearded dragon out of his hands... This one amazed me. Seriously.
Pretty good, eh?

Bo....Do I need to say more?


Bo and his great balancing act!

Ta da!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...