Sunday, May 9, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday, the 18th!

This week was a good week as far as conversing goes.

Corey is not always...let me see....how do I say this nicely...the best listener.

Come on, ladies, I know I am not the only one here.

But this week, over a Taco at Taco Bell, I told Corey a whole LONG (by his standards) dilemma in my life, and he LISTENED! Really honest to goodness listening! It was lovely.

None of this... pretending to listen, but looking away several times, thinking about other things that need to be done... listening. But... real eye contact, head nodding, earnest sympathetic vibes coming my way, LISTENING! It was GREAT!



2006

1 comment:

Susan said...

Corey said...Thanks Susan... I was actually mezmorized by looks and thinking how much I love you.

Mary said...you two are a riot...oh, you were serious Corey?!?!

Corey said...Mary, you have been away from me toooo long... I'm teasing Susan all the time. But I do love her and think she is very beautiful too.

Susan said...The teasing is almost on the verge of torment!

Mary said...oh I know you're kidding, I've had 37 yrs. of it myself...love it

Mary said...wait til you're old like me, the zingers get better, so much more to work w/!!!!

Susan said...Dont even say that! I already have so much material for him!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...