Monday, May 3, 2010

Feed your kids during Family Home Evening. Something that takes time to eat. Then they shut up and listen!

Had our usual family Home Evening with real fruit lime popsicles for dessert. YUM! Fine! I know the only real fruit in these is a squirt of lime juice but they are so good. Almost too good to waste on kids! But since I got them couponing the kids got lucky.






Taught the kids about the Savior. How if we do our best He makes up the rest for us. It will go on our family creed.


I just wanted to post about this because I had to share the most beautiful sentiment ever. I loved it so dearly and wanted you to all love it also. The following quote was on the tail end of a story I told the kids, shared by a Baptist preacher named Rev. A.C. Dixon



"Jesus Christ took our scourging for us, died in our stead, and now offers to clothe us with His garment of Salvation. Will you not fall at His feet and tell Him you will love and follow Him forever?"


I loved that "clothe us with His garment of Salvation" part. So beautiful and so true.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...