Sunday, May 16, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday, the 19th

Well, this one is a no brainer!


Thanks, Corey, for arranging all the wonderful birthday tributes. It was really wonderful of you and I enjoyed them all so much.


I had a great birthday doing my favorite thing to do on my birthday. Buying flowers for my front yard, going to a movie, Corey and I saw Robin hood (Isn't Russel Crow adorable?), and eating shrimp tacos at Bajios. It was a great day.











The kids did the decorating while we were gone to the movie. Sweet.








Can't forget Russell...


Love him...
Oh yeah... you too, Corey!




2006

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...