Sunday, May 30, 2010

Appreciation for husband Sunday the 21st

My husband NEVER falls asleep while driving. I don't know how he does it, but it is never a concern. Last night we were driving home from a relatives cabin and it was 1:30 am. I didn't want to fall asleep but I was out before we were even half way home. Even if I was driving and knew I had the responsibility of staying awake, I couldn't have. I would have had to slap myself. Or eat ice, or pull over. But I never have to worry about that with Corey. It is awesome!



Am I married to a hick or what! Several years ago he went hunting on his motorcycle. He got a deer and didn't want to go back up for it. So he just threw it on the front of his bike and off he went. The neighbors were quite surprised when they saw him drive through town.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...