Sunday, May 23, 2010

Appreciation for Husband Sunday the 20th

I am really grateful for a husband who will let me put my cold feet on him in bed.

I would NEVER do that for him! Eewwweeee! Feet! Bleck!

But he always lets me put my cold feet on him and never makes a negative comment about it.




I love this picture of Corey. Kassidy had just been bucked off the Shetland pony (which our beloved Bruce referred to as "shorty high pockets"). I think all woman can agree there is nothing more attractive than a man fathering his children.

3 comments:

Shan said...

haha, Mike and I have the same foot conversation all the time. I am the exact same way!

Melanie said...

Yes nothing is hotter to a mom than when her man is being a good dad...

Susan said...

Kim said...Very nice, Susan!

Sherri said...Those are some of my favorite pictures! Love reading your blog :)

Camy said...How sweet!

Kirsten said...True. Love a guy that is a good dad.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...