Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day! Love Kate


Kate decided to give me a special Mother's Day present by cutting off her pony tail.


As my friend Linda would say, "Heavy Sigh".


We even caught her trying to sneak past us hiding a pair of scissors. Really? Isn't she too little to think through such deception? To actually be hiding them as she tries to walk past us?


What do ya do... at this point I just laugh it all off.
Sometimes my laugh looks a little more like a grimace, but still....

Sweet girl.

3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

lol - Alex was two when he did his first "hair cut" and the consequences (a bald head to even it out) didn't stop him the next two times either. Good to laugh, eh? :D

Unknown said...

Oh, I DREAD the day. . .

Susan said...

Linda Jensen said...They all do that at least once in their lives---me I was around 15.

Corey said...Can't blame me or Rashiel for this one....

Camy said...Just a thought, Susan, but maybe she likes the pictures and attention she gets when she misbehaves :) You're a much nicer mom than I am. My pictures definitely would have included big old tears.

Susan said...I've thought about that before! Maybe she thinks she is getting rewarded all the time.

Susan said...I took this picture a little while after we discovered the damage.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...