Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christ for Christmas day 15


Found this summary on the Internet: When Jesus was 12 years old, He went with His family to Jerusalem for the Feast of the Passover. On the way home, Joseph and Mary realized that Jesus was not with their group. They went back to Jerusalem to look for Him. After three days of searching, they found Jesus teaching the wise men in the temple. Those who heard Him were amazed at His understanding. Mary asked Him why He had stayed behind and made them worry. Jesus explained that He was doing the work of His Father in Heaven.


I love this picture. I love that His parents were just parents raising and loving and worrying over their boy. I love that they knew He was the Savior but He was still their son. Isn't that fascinating to think about? When I think of Him teaching these men I just know it is true!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...