Thursday, December 24, 2009

Looks like we found Santa for Christmas but more importantly...



...did we find find Christ for Christmas? Stay tuned to find out!

P.S. This mall Santa was the funniest Santa alive! He was so layed back and chill. Almost like a surfer dude, but not quite so doofisy. I told the kids that he had to get going to start delivering presents. He all seriously says "No, I'm here to five." So I say, "well, you'll have lots of work to do." He says, "Nah, Rudolph will have the sleigh all loaded." Alrighty then.

Then he starts going into this whole thing about how his wife,(Mrs. Claus), is going to cut him off cookies the day after Christmas because he eats too much Christmas day. Then all matter a factly says, "Last year I made Rudolph go and get me a snickers." It was just a crack up.

P.S.S. Walking through the mall with all six kids is a little embarrassing. We live in a community with large families so you think they'd be use to it but people we were staring. Weird.


P.S.S.S Of course you must have a picture with the baby crying, scared of Santa. It is just a given. She kept screaming, "Ma Ma, Ma Ma" and pointing at me. Sad, but you just gotta do it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you pay for pics with Santa or did you take that? I tried to take some on my own - but my camera wouldn't work. Crazy. I totally NEED a veggietales nativity - adorable!

Susan said...

Sadly I paid 12.99 for one 5x7. I am such a sucker for pictures.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...