Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finding Christ for Christmas Day 8 (pathetically done on like day 12, awful!)

I am certainly finding these gospel art kits handy. You can order them through the LDS Church distribution center. The pictures are beautiful and they already have little lessons on the back. We have fallen behind in finding Christ but are catching up during the commercials of Polar Express (Just want to let you know it is real life over here!) This is when I say my life's theme, "it is what it is", and just keep trying my best. I am excited for the kids to be home from school now because I have some more involved lessons in the works.

Today we learned that Jesus wants us to respect His Father's House and about how Jesus cleansed the Temple. Twice.

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...