Thursday, December 31, 2009

WARNING: The food you must feed your kid after removing their tonsils costs more than the surgery itself!



poor fever head


Rhett seems to be recovering quite nicely from his tonsillectomy however I am a little confused about something! The paperwork sent home by the doctor said most of the time people lose 10-15 pounds after having their tonsils out. I think my kids is gaining weight! The doctor said to make sure he has soft foods. Maybe I have been making things too nice for Rhett because ALL he is doing is EATING! He has had lots of the following...


Capri Sun slushes

popsicles

T.V. dinner macaroni and cheese (it is softer than the other kind)

clam chowder in the blender

Trix yogurts


drinkable Danimals


chocolate ice cream melted and stirred into a yummy shake type consistency


scrambled eggs


mashed potatoes with ranch (the best)

lime jello


applesauce


Hawaiian punch


sucked on Ritz crackers.


He still has to try the 4 varieties of pudding I bought!

What do you think? Am I giving it to him too good?


Still wondering about my secretive post?

Here is another peek as to what it might be all about. Is this too good of a clue? I wouldn't know, as I have never owned one before...




It won't be long until I reveal the super duper nice
thing
my BFF's have done for me. Don't feel bad I haven't told you. I haven't even told my husband yet! Or most of my kids!
Gotta go, the prince is calling for more food!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...