Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It pays to waste time on the computer blog stalking!

I have discovered
THE
coolest,
greatest,
awesomeest,
blog...
and I can no longer hog it all to myself...
I must share.



For a long time now I have heard about these crazy coupon clippers who are able to buy all the groceries for their families for way cheap. I have even seen...YES, I witnessed this!!!!...the store give a lady back money that they owed her for all her couponing!

As a mom who wants to be a stay at home mom more than anything, (aside from living my dream as a personal stalker, I mean,assistant to Glenny), and continue to stay home for a long time even after my kids are grown, (I want to stay home and be grandma and work on my writings and work on starting my orphanage) I really need to be saving money! I have read Dave Ramsey, (LOVE HIM) and have always been mostly frugal (minus Christmas) and certainly not extravagant by any means, but I have always wanted to be one of these coupon people who seem to be able to work magic with their coupons. So far I haven't been able to "get" it but I found this great site of this lady who is going to teach me! I'll let you know how it goes!

To go to her site I have put her "button" on the side of my blog. It is called "My Litter" as she has 6 children. So look for it.

For those of you who hate my spider, to my great annoyance, I moved him to the very bottom where you don't have to see him unless you want to! I don't get it...Spiders do not bug me at all! Have I mentioned we have a snake loose in our house? Poor Dexter! We can't find him.

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

Sorry I am behind in reading your blog. Finals in 2 weeks. I am bogged down. I liked the spider. Did you know my aunt and mother are in love with Glenny too? I still have yet to see or hear him on tv or radio. Sorry. Can we still be good friends? I still haven't heard from you hubby regarding our computer. I have a few questions.

Terri Porter said...

You will find Dexter when he is hungry.

Quail Ridge Griffons said...

Thank you for moving the spider. It's the creepy legs. They're creepy.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...