Thursday, December 3, 2009

Finding Christ for Christmas day 3

Last night was a fluke apparently, because today no one cared that much. Oh well. I assumed there would be days like this. I shan't get discouraged.

Because today was even busier than yesterday, we just had a quick talk about Christ. I used the pictures from the gospel art kit about Mary and Martha. Mary was listening to Christ, Martha was frustrated and busy working. I feel sad for Martha. Seriously SAD! I think I am definitely her. I have a sweet friend (Shay) who is definitely Mary. Good lesson for me!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog!! It always feels food to know we are being watched for the fun things we do!!

I am loving your blog! What a good idea for remembering Christ in Christmas. I just went to an Enrichment night, where we had Bruce Satterfield come talk to us about that. It was truely amazing. He gave us some great ideas, if you need more, let me know!

If you don't mind, I am going to add a link to your blog on mine.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...