Saturday, December 26, 2009

Did you just want to be highlighted on my blog again? I knew it!


Tobin Restoration has struck again!

Not only did they give me a beautiful bathroom, and beautiful new white doors, (which my truly lovely neighbor, Kirsten, just had to come and see, because she knows what new white doors mean to a girl) and a freshly painted hall way, next thing I know...


We receive a Christmas card with a gift card in it! I couldn't believe it! What have we done to deserve such generosity?! Although all my thank you cards to them are late, they are still giving to us! Once again,


THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You are humbling me so terribly much with all your giving. I really am grateful. Truly!



Did I mention that I love my bathroom?
Still?
Just as much as the first time I saw it?
Every time I walk in it?
I love that floor tile!
I love tile!
I think our tile is so beautiful!
Really! I do.
It is a great bathroom.
You guys did a fabulous job!
We are taking good care of it too!
Nothing is broken!







Remember I said the cupboard were made out of real wood and had knots in them? Here is the proof, you can even see through this one! It is our favorite knot. For reals!



Isn't that molding, (if that is what you call it), great?

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...