Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Flushing time is quickly approaching!

The bathroom is progressing nicely! Not that I would know because I definitely haven't peeked, but I see the men coming and going. They have all been the nicest workers alive also! It has been cracking me up because first they were just going to do the bathroom, then they decided they had to do all the doors the same, (hooray!), then when they painted the doors they decided that looked so nice they had to paint our cruddy hall. But since our hall is connected to our cruddy kitchen they had to paint our kitchen wall! Our house needs enough fixin' uppin' I don't think they know where to stop!

It is awesome and the great reveal is this week. We are super excited! The kid's have decided we are not allowed to use their new bathroom since we don't like them to use ours. Anyways, we have been so blessed. I guess that is what happens when you pay your tithing. Even if if did make a check bounce!Crimenently! Who knew they would deposit it so fast! Seriously!

2 comments:

kirstensblog said...

I am so happy for you! I can totally relate with the whole grass thing in our yard. Every time I step out onto it, I get a feeling of happiness and gratitude. I am sure you will feel the same every time you, well, don't use the kids' bathroom.

kirstensblog said...

I can also relate with the doors, and how you appreciate so much the beautiful, new, all white, non holeful, fresh matching doorknob doors. It is so peaceful, isn't it? I am thankful for my old dark, mismatched, hole in each door,doors, so I can find joy in my new ones. :)

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...