Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Guess what we have been doing all night?

Opening and closing our new beautiful doors, with stylish, wonderful, new, silver, knobs! And doing that somemore while we stand on both sides of the door.
The workers just left and we have been checking them out and they are awesome. With new trim and casing and everything!




LOVE THEM!




We feel like we are in a new house!





Okay, okay... you have to pretend hard, but we do and we feel like we are in a new house!


I didn't realize it but it takes a long time to put doors in! The bathroom door isn't done yet, it is off to the left. New trim as well, which was unexpected.

Wonderful workers!

A beautiful sight! Tools to fix up crappy bathrooms! Love it!

1 comment:

Quail Ridge Griffons said...

I didn't know new doors were in the works! Yay!

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...