Saturday, December 26, 2009

Who needs toys when you have these?


Each kid received a packet of "Water Marbles" for Christmas. They are a couple of bucks a packet at our local craft store. The awesome Camy introduced me and my friends to them at our cabin trip. I don't have a clue what their real purpose but they feel too cool. They start out super small and you soak them for 6 hours and they become bigger and squishy. I think they are silicone. They are in the kitchen in 4 big bowls and whenever you go in the kitchen you have to feel them for a while. They are cool and somehow therapeutic. I was joking with my friends we need to make a spa treatment out of them. That'd be cool to soak in them like a mud bath or something.








You can hardly see it but Justine made a cute snowman on her thumb out of nail polish all by herself! Super cute!




No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...