Monday, December 7, 2009

A moment of silence please...

I am now starting a campaign to have a national holiday for indoor running water. You don't know what you have until it's gone! I think running water is on the top of my list of important things! The workers on my bathroom had to turn off the water and in the first 10 minutes I turned on the sink to wash my hands a billion times, forgetting the worker had turned it off!! It is good every now and then to be reminded of these things. It humbles us and reminds us to be prepared. Thankfully I did have some small plastic jugs in the basement full of water so I brought one up for washing my hands. We do have big containers in the garage as well but it is nice to have small ones for mini emergency's. (Save you pop liter bottles, they work great. It embarrases Corey at family functions I am always scavanging them) I love running water and I especially am thankful to be able to indulge my OCD hand washing issue.
Phew! Literally,... Phew!

No comments:

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...