Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh my gosh! Nu uh...Are you serious? Really? Are you sure? (Repeat 40 times.)


I rarely have anything that I want to keep quiet about. I actually think it is a fault of mine but I want to tell everyone everything! I feel obligated to do so for some reason. But tonight I have been shown an act of love that I just want to hold tightly cupped in my little hands. I just want to treasure it all to myself. Somehow sharing it will let it out and take away from it. Let's just say this for now, I am supported, I am loved, I am thought about, and I'll never sit alone in Babe's Bakery again!

1 comment:

Janetlee said...

Uh...sorry...but you can't do that. It is one of the blogger's rules. You can't write something like that and then not give details. I'll be waiting.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been about six months since I have seen your face. I decided today that I needed you again, back in my life. School is all but a mi...